Another water pipe burst happened again! This time it was a little more harrowing than just disrupting lives and creating property damages. The infrastructure on this side of the island is aging and maintenance is lacking.
Ko’olauloa residents are always at the best helping each other. Here is a conversation from Facebook:
- Kawai ShapiroM Kehau Kamaks could you tell what kinda car it was?
- ActiveM Kehau KamaksKawai Shapiro he said a sedan, like a Honda Civic
- Kawai ShapiroM Kehau Kamaks thank you! We drove by little before it happened and saw a white sedan parked on the side. But not sure if it’s the same area.
- Na LanzM Kehau Kamaks so happy to hear the Aunty is ok. not all heroes wear capes, good job Kaulana ! Glad they are both ok!!!
- Mika Miyashima M Kehau Kamaks just sent you a message
- Georgieann Kahawaii Vave M Kehau Kamaks Mahalo so much for helping my mom. My ohana & I mahalo you & your brother 6
- M Kehau Kamaks Georgieann Kahawaii Vave Glad she’s doing better. Poor thing, she was worried about her phone, purse and car. He was like, no, Aunty. We don’t have time.
Georgieann Kahawaii Vave HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE MAHALO TO whomever helped my mom out of her car. MY OHANA & I MAHALO YOU!